Monday 30 May 2016

Benefits

The benefits of having announced on the radio that the following song will be by Rammstein

My life is too short to indulge in Rammstein. They sing the most ridiculous things and no, they do not break them by irony, no, they mean it, they are dead serious. I remember that their singer, Tim Lindemann, released an album with English lyrics some time ago and hearing somebody commenting on the radio that he found the English lyrics quite disturbing. Well, here is some news to you his German lyrics are just as weird. My favourite: "Willst du es nie wiederseh'n, lass es schwimmen in Benzin."/You don't ever want to see it again, let it swim in gasoline."
So instead I put on this beauty. My favourite of all the songs by this title - rather not lighting something up, but seeing the light, something truly to indulge in the Rapture.


No comments:

Post a Comment