Monday 10 January 2011

To Be Or Not To Be,

 Or: to discuss "cap-a-p(i)e"

Last autumn I had the most urging dispute on oddly enough youtube. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcPGi1DQkag. If you bother to read it, I'm Equinox1969. It quite unnerved me and I almost quit, but it was not me at stake but some other person I admire with all my life. And the full blow I issued at the end of it, left a terrible taste, poor Capt777harris!!, I'm really sorry to have been that brutal, it was nothing personal, but I had to deal it after he had been giving me the opportunity. If there is one thing I despise it is ignorance and elitist cultural chauvinism. My sincere regards also to Harold Pinter for enabling me to give even more power to whatever I did in my final comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment