Thursday 20 January 2011

April Fool 2010

Me, translating at my brother-in-law's wedding for his beautiful Mexican bride, though wishing to be a thousand miles away, this very moment. It's quite cold, though sunny and I love to get pissed on the sparkling wine. On our way to a restaurant for lunch and to have a small celebration, hearing and vocally accompanying Mumford&Son's The Cave on the radio, feeling absolutely hilarious. Having some conversation and some more red wine at the restaurant, inbetween by chance meeting a former schoolmate who is now living several hundred kilometres away, when suddenly Shakespeare's Sonnets get mentioned by my newly wed sister-in-law, which blows my mind completely. After the return home, still slightly pissed, getting on my bike to the chemist's, there reciting "To be or not to be", getting back into our garden and still feeling absolutely hilarious and not caring a f**k, sending some quite daring email :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment