Saturday 4 June 2016

Relevance

One of those words I do not like because of its implication. As if there is only one view, one idea and whatever is deemed by this light as relevant or irrelevant. But new ideas, new thoughts can only bloom in an environment that is open for a lot of things. This is why this line in this song appeals so much to me:
"It struck me again we both look the same
but what you make appears in all shapes."



A song by the way that I immediately thought of when Studio Brussels asked its listeners for beats of love in the wake of the bombings in Brussels, so I suggested it. It was indeed the final song they played accompanied by a listener's comment saying that he was losing his faith in humanity and asking people to enlight a candle that evening, which I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment