Friday 3 June 2016

I Had A Dream Rather A Nightmare - Queen Mab

and both my son and me had the same idea about what it meant.
Me dreamt I was in my house and suddenly there were some people running in my front garden telling me I shouldn't worry they were just here to assess the property. Yet when I took a look at my back garden some time later, it was all gone or more precisely all the bushes, trees, the hedge were gone and instead there was a lawn. I tried to scream and tell them to stop but my voice failed me. Quite furious I confronted the woman who was behind this all, I even tried to strangle her, I grabbed her throat but all she did was to wickedly smile into my face.
When I told my son about this woman he said: I know her!, and I said:Yeah, me too! There is an association that imposed itself on both of us, the leader of the German party AFD always displays such an attitude, constantly grinning.
So all beauty will get destroyed and replaced by conformity - at least they left the lawn for now, the next step will be to cover everything in concrete I'm sure.



With the bushes and trees the birds will be gone as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment