Thursday 8 August 2013

Why I Love Musicians

Maybe we ought to be listening more. After years of being deprived of creative surroundings, at least those offered by an academy, one day I walked with my three children into the local music school. Though the office was located in a basement and definitely a pretty ugly one, I felt instantaneously an air of creativity and freedom there. Refreshing indeed to meet people who are very free in most aspects and who on seeing you make some ironic remarks that were not hurting but rather destined to lighten the atmosphere.

Now that my children have been attending this school for several years, I've come to fully realise what is truly attractive about musicians, which is that they do not need much to perform their art. They can do it any time and any place ;), eg Zita Swoon in a supermarket...






No comments:

Post a Comment