Sunday 15 January 2012

Zu-fall


This morning I was informed that abebooks had found some items matching my search for publications of "Royal Shakespeare Company" between 1974 and 1981 (in fact I'm looking for yearbooks) and they turned out to be two programmes for a play entitled "Sherlock Holmes". Later on this came up, my favourite radio station dedicating an hour of classic rock music to tears, entitled "96 Tears". A funny coincidence when one imagines that I'm well aware of the fact that all over the world some people are growing hysteric about the fact that today  the final episode of the second series of "Sherlock" will be broadcast... ;D. Poor John!


Alas the link does not work correctly any more, it was a radio show of mainly 60s songs entitled "96 Tears", after this:

No comments:

Post a Comment