Sunday 19 March 2017

Translation

One month after the attack in Brussels

I am eight years old. I live in the Milky Way, Earth, Europe, Belgium, Brussels.
I'm Anas. I'm ten. My mother is Belgian and my father Moroccan. I live in Molenbeek. I speak Arab, Spanish, English, French and Dutch.
I speak Urdu, Pakistani and I live in Molenbeek. My mother and father both speak Persian and they are from Iran.
At home I speak Flemish and Dutch. At my Grandma's I speak Limburgian dialect. At my other Grandma's I speak Campine.
There has been an attack at Zaventem. One suicide bomb and one heavy bomb. I think that the terrorists think that Allah likes this, but actually he doesn't like it at all. Their interpretation of the Koran is wrong. Everybody may believe in their belief, hè. Actually I have more Catholic friends than Muslim friends, but that doesn't mean that I am no Muslim. For example my friend Elliot isn't Muslim, but we understand each other well, we never fight.
Our friend's aunt was at the metrostation, at the stop, and she has died. They actually didn't know anything at first. They had to wait a long time until they got an answer. And then suddenly the police told them what had happened. She started crying and our teacher told us that we can console Hannah if she wanted to.
It breaks my heart when people die for nothing. They did nothing. Actually I was angry and sad because so many terrible things are happening in the world.
People precisely do not laugh/smile anymore. They no longer play on the street or on the pavement.
Why are you doing this? This is not nice. This is not written in the Koran. They've told you this because they want to make people afraid.
Just say: Live a normal life. That they have to stop. Stay in your house, drink a coffee. And life continues in a normal way.
You don't have to show off. Everybody is great, everybody is equal.
I think: Simply talk to them and take care that nothing happens anymore, but I do not believe this possible. I still enjoy living in Molenbeek, even after all that has happened, because actually you shouldn't pay any attention to it, because it doesn't happen that often. If it only happens once in your entire lifetime, and often you aren't affected. You have to be really, really unlucky, because there is only a one percent chance that you are affected.
I shall give them all my money if they are going to stop, although I have been saving for such a long time. My pocket money: two Euros a week. - Why would you do such a thing? - Tell them to stop. They have to stop. - You deserve to get your money back.
Children of eight, nine years are smarter than grown-ups of 28 or 30 years. And we are still so small,hè. I do not know what is going on in their heads. We are still smarter than them.
I think their heads have been cut off and replaced by robot heads.
I think everybody is welcome everywhere. I really want to live in a peaceful world.


No comments:

Post a Comment