Sunday 10 April 2011

Aber...die haben ja gar kein Gewissen!!!




But...they do not have any conscience!!! This exclamation regarding business economists made me smile a lot at the time, though of course it bore then and still bears today a wonderful truthfulness.

Yet I was beyond this being too openly and often confronted with these economists in my daily life and their principal premises were and are:
I  A person can never own enough money.
II Life is competition.

Yet again those competitors, our elite, get puzzled at the mere idea that somebody could be offering them mozzarella made from buffalo milk, implying that there cannot be any such thing as buffalo milk. And come to think of it, Mahatma Ghandi never ever lived in South Africa. Right?!
Well, I'm not blaming anybody for his or her lack of knowledge, nobody can know everything, yet why not follow this simple Latin advice: Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment