Thursday 20 June 2013

To Recognise Someone


There are moments in my life I cherish very, very much and they are always linked to an instant of recognition. Mostly what I do recognise in some people, who sort of are my soulmates, is this insane drive to the adventurous, sometimes silly but never boring life. Like when Raimund Stecker commented that in my life I would appear to never be sure of anything. Like when one gets into one's car to drive home and never is really sure of reaching it, which resulted in us smiling at each other. It's Posthumus' odd resolution which heads this blog. He knows he's got some sort of destiny but is not yet sure of the destination, in fact his prospects are quite horrible at this moment and they are to get much darker even, before Shakespeare rescues and redeems him.
Or the instant when I get an LP signed - it was quite an uproar because it was not planned like this. People still wound up by the just finished concert, crying: "We love you!" - and the signee looks up while I'm leaving because I have to, me already on the move looking back, and there is this odd expression on his face, just a glance: "I kinda know you.Who are you?!"-"Well, thank you very much, I know you, too, and you are marvellous, my dear!"

No comments:

Post a Comment