Sunday 20 November 2011

An odd beginning/end of a strange week or Who am I?!

Yesterday the oddest thing happened to me - and I regret my children had to witness it as especially my son was quite disturbed by it.In Aachen when I was visting my daughter a deranged woman, whom I haven't met before, started yelling at me that I should get lost and get back to my hometown and especially to my garden. Then she went on shouting something about witches threatening me. As I entered my daughter's flat she kept on yelling unintelligable things on the outside before she finally gave up - sad bedevilled being. I never thought I was a sight so menacing to behold to get such a reaction to just climbing out of a car ;), or it all just happened to get me into the right mood for The Miserable Rich ;D. Still can't get myself to believe in ghosts and witches - the heavens are empty and spiritualism has replaced it - odd indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment