Thursday 1 March 2018

Synchronicity or Coincidence

which is about the same phenomenon.



At noon I was thinking about love, especially about blindness and love jotting down some sentences on a piece of paper:
Love makes you see clearly, even the short-comings in the loved one, even those that make one say: I know you and I know that you can do much better; but rest assured this would never change my love.

And in the evening I got this quote by Chesterton in my timeline: "Love is not blind; that is the last thing that it is. Love is bound; and the more it is bound the less it is blind."

And this morning I was stunned by a facebook-friend of mine, who in a television program that was broadcast last night, was talking about this song and its blind writer and singer.




No comments:

Post a Comment