Thursday 27 October 2016

The Time Is Always Now

at least for the musician and the actor and most probably also for those fine artists, who are not into conceptual art, though I must profess that even a concept may happen on the spur of the moment and it's in fact the beholder who starts in both cases the process anew.

Though my son and me supported the great blues guitarist at the Castel Sant'Angelo in Rome who was asking for money to "buy a time machine and get back to the fifties" by applauding and giving four Euros to his cause, still I feel that no matter what time era his singular talent would be shining in the here and now. By the way one of the few instances I regreted not possessing a smartphone to record performances, his version of the Theme From Peter Gunn was compelling, just a man and his electric guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment