Friday 15 June 2018

Urging

Sometimes there is something urgent on my mind and though I try very much to talk myself out of it, suddenly this applies again.

So being angry with some people's assumptions I had to post this comment:  "First of all let me start with apologizing for using English but I do not speak Czech this well. Jaromír Hanzlík mighht have a lot of faults - I do not know him personally -, just like everybody memost certainly included, but I cannot see why people believe that he held any sympathies for the Communist regime during the era of what you call Normalization. Just have a look at the people he associated with in the late 1960s like Václav Havel or Jan Procházka or movies he played in like Žert or the songs he wrote in August 1968. And if he was a popular actor not only with the regime, it certainly was even harder for him to avoid them. Thanks anyway for reading this."



And by the way: "Nobody's perfect."!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment